Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fast Forward

I apologize for the break in updates. Tomorrow is my last test until my first final (June 15), so I will get back to posting pictures and storytelling soon. I just wanted to comment on today. This evening was our study abroad program's farewell dinner. The meal was at an incredible Thai restaurant, and I always have a good time when everyone gets together. However, I think the term 'farewell dinner' made all of us realize we will be leaving in just over a month. The semester has rushed on through, but I have few regrets, which is always a good thing. Our program coordinator Kate wanted to see our Pacific dances since she can't make our final performance. So we danced and sang in the middle of the restaurant. The workers seemed amused/confused.

1 comment:

  1. You must be related to me. . .dancing in a pub??? Ha I'm hopeful that you will do us the same honor when you return.

    ReplyDelete