Monday, June 29, 2009

Leaving

I'm almost done packing. My laptop is one of the few things left, so I'll give a short farewell post then finish packing.

The weeks really flew by here. I'm thankful for having the opportunity to live in Kiwi culture for a semester.

Sad I'm leaving because:
I've met many good Kiwi and American friends I may never see again.
This country is beautiful.
Now I need to start earning money again.
Won't be able to watch rugby as easily.
Airport/stadium security is way more relaxed.
Thai Chili Sauce at Subway is amazing.

I'll be glad to be back because:
I want to see what my friends and family have been up to.
Ready for summer
Ketchup and stick deodorant is widely available
Taco Bell
Baseball
Won't have to cook for myself all of the time


That's about all for now. This blog has been really fun for me, and I'm glad everyone has enjoyed my stories. I'll see everyone soon! I still have stuff I haven't posted yet, so look for more posts after I get back.

2 comments: